We invite you to participate in SEEtrust!
There are various ways to get involved:
- Invest: we offer the opportunity to invest in a specific project or in SEEtrust as a whole. Your participation will be risk bearing but offers a likely return on investment in three ways:
- financial: through interest and/or profit sharing (our prospected return will be between 7 and 15% on average per year)
- social: facilities (like schools, healthcare unit etc.) will be constructed and donated to local public benefit organizations
- personal: direct personal connection to our projects and people in the communities we work with create meaningful relationships, experiences and learnings.
- Participate actively by bringing in your time, talent and network, either structurally during a longer period or incidentally on occasions.
- Donate resources (financially or materially (like sewing machines, building materials, computers)). These will be passed on to the end user (a community, a child, a family, a women entrepreneur) without any cost and further interference.
- Contribute to financing and supporting our SEEtrust operations (to help us cover our operating costs).
Please contact us with your ideas.